- I started printing Mendel parts again and now have a full set on eBay.
- I opened an etsy shop and have things ranging from wood-burned Celtic knots to 3D printed Moai and hand painted Bullroarers.
- I started websites for myself (NicholasCLewis.com & RepRapBreeding.com) and my wife (SunnysideCakes.com & GoatvillePygmies.com).
- I setup a demo with a local distributor of a uPrint at work. I think we may buy one for prototyping, tooling, and mock-ups.
- School started and it is a little lighter quarter than I have been having. (I also turned in my paperwork for my math minor).
Monday, October 4, 2010
It has been a while since I last posted here. After my brothers wedding I took some time to get caught up on things. I did not come here and post about them, so here is what the rest of my summer brought.