Monday, August 16, 2010

Some Dress Progress and a Frustrating Morning

I have now completed the main work on the skirt including a fitting for the gathers and the hem...
The bodice now has sewn on loops for the back lacing and is complete except for the final silk outer shell (which is waiting on the embroidery, which should be back to me soon)

This morning bought frustration.  I went down to my car to head to work only to find that it had been broken into...


Nothing major was missing except for the face plate for my radio...

All said and done the damage (counting window cost, a new radio, and a iPod charger) came to about $350...  Why do people do things like this?  They got less than $20 worth of value and caused me all that trouble...

Here was my fix for the window...

No comments:

Post a Comment