It has been a while since my last post. I have been rather busy this quarter with my senior capstone project (Stay tuned for that later...) One of the things that I have been working on for another class is machining a power cylinder for a Sterling engine. I changed the design to include machined letters.
I have also been playing around with a number of electronics things. I bought an Open Bench Logic Sniffer which is very cool but comes without a case. I found a design for one on Thingiverse but wanted to have cutouts for the optional headers so I modified it (here).
I also bought a Freeduino which is a very nice little thru-hole Arduino clone kit. It was very easy to assemble.
I wanted a case for it as well so I designed and printed one.
This case will also be one of my examples at the OpenSCAD workshop I am teaching at Metrix Create: Space on Sunday, March 27 from 2-4pm.